Most of what’s written in the document is just the operator confirming that you meet the conditions necessary to use its services. These points include:
- Being 18 years old or the minimum legal age in your area for using betting services;
- Being currently located in a place not defined by 1Win as one of the Restricted Territories;
- Using your own money to play on the site;
- Agreeing to any other terms and policies that apply to you on the site;
- Having only one registered account on the site;
- Not currently volunteering to use the self-exclusion feature of any casino site;
- Reading the terms and conditions;
- Providing correct and verifiable information;
- Agreeing to 1Win’s limitations on how much someone can win and withdraw.
As you can see, this is more of a checklist than anything, but because of numbers four and seven, you know that you agree to more than just the text contained in this particular document.
And remember how we emphasised numbers four and seven on the list in the previous section? This means that there’s also an assumption that you’ve read every other term and policy on the site. After all, how can you agree to something that you haven’t read yet?
But to be clear, these implications aren’t in any way unique to 1Win Casino or even to online casinos in general. You’ll usually find that these apply to most websites today.
Still, this fact doesn’t negate the weight of the responsibility that falls upon you as you go through what the User Agreement states. So, as we end the discussion on this topic, we hope that you take stock of our parting message.
As discussed earlier, the User Agreement serves as a checklist of sorts for what you’re confirming to be or have done. The responsibilities of the operator to you are outlined in various policies that you’ll find on the site as well.
So, before you agree to the User Agreement, read everything else! This is necessary to:
- Protect yourself against the resulting consequences of violating any policy;
- Make the operator accountable if they don’t hold up their end of the bargain;
- Help you make an informed decision about whether or not 1Win is the best option for you.
Ensuring that you fully understand what 1Win owes you and the other way around can definitely save you from a lot of issues and confusion down the road.